Your Full Service, Richmond Based Architectural Firm
Eric Hepler is a registered architect in the Commonwealth of Virginia currently living and managing a small firm in Richmond. With over thirty years of experience in both design and consultation, he maintains a hands-on commitment with each client. Commissions include retail, educational, institutional, industrial, religious, residential, adaptive-reuse, and ADA compliance. We invite you to take a look around our website at some of our work, learn more about the firm, and contact us if you are ready to move forward with our design services or just have a quick question.
Age In Place Addition
A house is not just a house, it is a home. This type of addition allows you to spend the golden years of your life in the place you have worked so hard to make your home. Explore a great example of one of our first floor master suite additions.
We have a large flexibility in our services we can provide clients from consultation to speculative turn-key work. Working with our preferred consultants and in-house staff, we can provide these services and more:
- Full Architectural Design Services that can include Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical
- Residential multi-family, custom homes, renovations, additions, and historical renovation
- Commercial and residential design consultation
- Master planning
- ADA - accessibility compliance
- Space planning & programming
- Interior design - custom casework and furniture to finishes
- Design presentation drawings
- Digital modeling and 3D visualizations (renders)